NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Blackrock - MIN… great news for NWE & Lockyer Deep-1

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131

This is very important news for Lockyer Deep-1 (MIN-NWE joint venture) if you have not noticed this recent announcement on MIN this week.

In all major top-level assets, you always see at some point major investment funds as Blackrock Investment gets in MIN at the perfect timing. The good news for us shareholders is that Blackrock Investment (which is the #1 investment fund in the world with US $10.01 trillion (Q4 2021)) has invested and accumulated a 450 million dollars position in Mineral Ressources (MIN) with now ownership of 5.71% of MIN on February 28; just in the middle of an important regional war that greatly affects the needs of oil and gas in the world.

Do you think it is a coincidence?
    No… Blackrock Investment is the most financial and government knowledgeable company in the entire world, and if they invest in Lockyer Deep-1 well, it is for a good reason.

We also need Blackrock and these major players to invest at a certain point (it is part of the game of business and will help us all shareholders anyway), and I welcome Blackrock in MIN because it means a lot for NWE and Perth Basin. Blackrock has started to invest slowly in MIN from Oct. 2021 only (see the announcement on MIN)… and Blackrock is more than serious… it is the most important investment portfolio in the world. So this is saying everything for me at this point.

This means that Lockyer Deep-1 well is probably the most important gas discovery in the history of Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.