"I also believe that the "LORD God" is a good substitute."I...

1. 23,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I also believe that the "LORD God" is a good substitute."

I would suggest LORD is far worse than using any of the three options that you use, Because you are replacing a name with a mere title, which also confuses many with regards to whether the Father or the Son is being spoken of, especially in the NT.

Under the circumstances considering the lack of info available for us atm, I expect God would be more forgiving of getting one of the three wrong, than replacing his name entirely.

John 1:1......and God (Yehowah) was/is the Word. (NOT Jesus).

WORD = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = Yehowah -> God and Father.
    (Jesus says, in my Fathers house, and I am in he Father, he now officially after the taring of the curtain, is the Door).

Not sure if you know that Hebrew letters have meanings and number values and these numbers also have meaning.
    First up here is not that.

י-> Yehowah-> Yehow = והי = Word,part of speech, breath of life and ה= ah = ho! &alas! Lo-behold! – Divine revelation, expression from God or of God, as in complaint, cryout for redemption, freedom, salvation, it began within him.John 1:1b is Yehowah's thoughts, plans - logos/plan within himself.

In short for his 4 letter name, we have Yehowah with a plan for grace in the heart and mind so to speak, for man and he will achieve this through his word, and that plan of grace would touch down, through the Son, which the end of his name Yehowshuwa shows.

A bit of fine turning on the following, possibly required, not sure how it will post, as it is coming out of my file???.

YHVH

YYod -> Hand ->Spelt with letters Resh & Yod = Head & Hand,fist, and open hand, Holy, power and might……………………...10 = Divine order,complete cycle, measure, complete congregation, body, or Kingdom.

H - Hey -> Be-Hold!-> The divine revelation of the creator within Him to Himself……………5 = Grace, gracious, service, ministry, goodnews = (Flesh in Hebrew) by word, fruitfulness, going forth and protection, all a plan within theheart and mind of God you might say, before the world was as we know it.

VWaw or Vav -> Hook, to direct, to join, connect, unity into One (John 17:20-23) – represents sacrificial love and knowledge, withand from the creator –> 6 = Man -> connection, image (God’s), -> all by Word, words, which are God’s Spirit Person expressed.

HHey ->BE-HOLD ->The divine revelation of the creator -> Spirit/Word/Breath reveal -> WORD = Spirit &Life (John 6:63) -> 5 = Grace.

With hindsight and Bible knowledge, the Name alone says a lot, but we willjust cover some basics.

God has a plan for man in the image of Himself within Himself, grace, andwants man to be fruitful and multiply, there will be ministry, goodnews by word and we allknow this got foiled and soiled by WORDS, but never the less, He already had a plan within Himself, for His grace totouch down on the ground (lower “H” here) through His Word, words, of Spiritand Life (John 6:63, 68) through Jesus, a 2nd Adam = Man in theImage of God, one nature like the 1st before Adam and Eve disobeyed God’swords.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.