Blokes Office, page-4

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    @BigDaniel
    One ought not put in bucks on a speculative stock one cannot afford to lose.

verb
    verb: lose; 3rd person present: loses; past tense: lost; past participle: lost; gerund or present participle: losing
    1. 1.
      be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
      "I've lost my appetite"

Times are tough for all it does not make any sense to be down on a stock you own yourself. It's better to sell out and have a happier life. It is the definition of loopiness or just being a plain drongo to chit in ones own nest. Done it myself one stage of my life and it did nothing but give me my own issues. So what, one grows, builds a bridge. HC is often a place where peeps allow mental instabilities out and alot of it is blind rage and filthy garbage. Nuf said about that behaviour.

I fear your weary somewhat but are still holding the torch. This is good, a toxic environment is never good for anyone it has an affect that can be damaging to self. A change or a break is as good as a holiday. I feel like the silence is somewhat also reflective of things you've suggested, often clambering to calls of desperate shareholders can be taxing on management. I am sure there is enough on the to do list to cover off in the Collins st office. I note that Davo follows ADV on linkedin whom are also in the same abode. They recently spun a CR and moved alot of stock, a thing many seen happen and maybe he learned a few tricks from close colleagues in that exercise, he seemed pleased to watch and comment on that.

I don't want to too much about what I think will unfold, however, I will say my research has indicated that all involved in any possible coming sign off have relevant and recent experience around them in preparation for such an event.

We may see some red but it will not be a lasting event on my take. Triton Minerals is an extremely well watched stock. It has forged a name for itself, good or bad, and i have had others talk to me about it, most know its massive reserves of Graphite and Vanadium. The thing that most people say is the concern is the amount of Graphite thats out there, but, they fail to go on and research whom is actually ready and capable to deliver. Many are years and years away and worse still are producing Synthetic cough cough, no names here. On MCC i have not been able to get much info on movement by those guys only some road works in and around Moz, but they are there and active.

No news is good news. Keep up the health. We know what we know and don't let things get to you too much, stay away from the toxic chat. I get toxicity in my place of work, its mostly keyboard warriors that do this, what drives this behaviour? Believe it or not alot of them actually are trying to be helpful, I know right!! I am relaxed about TON more than ever. They are closer to the shovel than many think. I think the dragon simply will not allow the temptation to go swimming in black gold go. Cheers, Bloke

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.