BML 15.0% 11.5¢ boab metals limited

It's reassuring to witness the banks exercising caution by not...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    It's reassuring to witness the banks exercising caution by not readily disbursing funds. They have offered BML clear guidance and prerequisites, enhancing the security of their application. BML already possesses a solid foundation, and the additional safeguards will further fortify its position.

In case you aren't aware, the entire Australian economy is currently at a standstill. I am employed by a tier-one consulting firm, and we've seen a pause in 20 million projects from both the Federal government and the defence sector. Moreover, all companies have implemented a freeze on recruitment and are only making strategic hires.

The Australian dollar is hovering near its lowest point against the US dollar, hinting at a potential reversal. When the value of the US dollar weakens, it often leads to an increase in the price of commodities, including silver. This is because a weaker dollar makes commodities priced in dollars cheaper for foreign buyers, which can increase demand for these commodities and drive up their prices. Additionally, some investors view precious metals like silver as a hedge against currency devaluation and inflation. When they anticipate a decline in the US dollar's value, they may allocate more of their investment capital into precious metals like silver as a way to preserve wealth, which can further drive up the price of silver.

I see buying opportunities here..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.015(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.516K 32.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135098 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 6418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ 159109
Last updated 14.35pm 07/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.