AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

BMO Conference Hollywood Florida 26th Feb-1st Mar

1. 11,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    AVB have had this penciled in since before Christmas.
    http://www.avancoresources.com

This is a major event, I have some paperwork through from Sandfire about their presentation and on looking into it further it's as well attended as I have seen in a while, I could not find a list rather looked at the companies in OZ who were attending, suffice it's most of the names. Anyone have a list ?

"BMO Capital Markets will host its 26th annual Global Metals & Mining Conference from February 26 to March 1, 2017, in Hollywood, Florida. The conference will bring together metals and mining industry leaders and institutional investors from around the world.

BMO Capital Markets will be welcoming more than 1,000 industry professionals representing nearly 500 companies from 32 countries and six continents to the conference, one of the industry's most important global gatherings."

The main reason I mention it now is that it would make sense to ensure you don't waste good information unnecessarily and save any fire power for such an event.

Have we seen AVB's presentation to the BMO Capital Markets conference ? I don't recall seeing one yet, which is odd in itself, they normally have these up early, unless Nick has some surprise for the event.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.