AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Body Armour, page-57

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    I agree Inductor - they need to get to a cash flow positive position on a continuing quarterly basis asap .... but perhaps this is about to occur

I also agree that they need to diversify - I have mentioned this in earlier posts - there is too much focus on bedding and probably one large customer also.

But even diversifying into Body armour for example may not bring in too much revenue unless they can get big orders, say either in the Police or Military (and this could happen - see 1 below). And we can also see the time it is taking to develop this market.
    [1] " We are working with that customer on large-scale international military and federal police tactical vest placements."

I guess they can't also have a scatter gun approach and try and purse multiple things - the Team just isn't that big and the dollars aren't there ... it would appear that Billy has tidied this up and put the bulk of the focus on what can generate revenue quickly - and this is probably still within bedding and milking existing or new bedding customers more. We have a proven product there and companies know our products and what we can deliver and probably tend to accept new offerings quicker.

Also look at how much time the military is taking - I guess if you go to an EV company - they will need to test it to death ... the larger the company the more testing they will require.
    Also I think if you apply Alexium's chemistry to different fabrics eg leather - this may require a whole lot of further R&D - but this is imo.

Reading through the last couple of quarters (even just the June one) - you get a picture of what revenue improvements they are targeting over 23/24 and at what stage of the year it may show up ... for example ...
    "The company is in the final stages of trials for its first two placements of Alexicool®/BioCool® products in Europe. Shipments for both are scheduled to commence in Q1 FY24. The company also secured two new customers in Q3, both of which are applying our products to foam bedding products"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9.226K 838.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9710099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 66845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.