BOE 0.17% $5.86 boss energy ltd

I don't really care what you do with your shares.. It is up to...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't really care what you do with your shares.. It is up to you.

But one of the main benefits of a forum is that groups of people can gather relevant information and put it together in a way that better informs them of the situation, and supports them either making more money, or avoiding more losses.

I have noticed that many of the forum members on here like to talk about the potential positives of BOE, but there seems to few that are prepared to look at potential negatives of the company.

At this stage the company has said that it will restart operations in 2019, and that it needs a U price of $60/lb to start.

If anybody has any information to support that Uranium is going to be $60/lb in 2019 I would be very interested to know,, Because I would not only buy BOE, but every other U producer I could get my hands on.

Also if anybody has reliable forecasts on when Uranium will be $60/lb I would be very interested to know.

At this stage with BOE I see a company that has informed the market of a way overly optimistic, if not totally unrealistic opening date that will have a future effect on the SP. As this company will have no income it will be forced to continue to have Capital raisings at ever lower prices creating significant share dilutions along the way, or go into some sort of limbo/liquidation.

I am happy to be proved wrong though,, And if I can see a money making opportunity along the way I will certainly jump on board at an appropriate time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.394B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.88 $5.99 $5.80 $16.02M 2.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23684 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 49960 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.83
  Change
0.010 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.88 $5.99 $5.80 549985
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.