Speaking of Barrie Cassidy - and his immense love of the Left -...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Speaking of Barrie Cassidy - and his immense love of the Left - anyone know where his former "great" bosom mate, Tim Mathieson (give me some freebee footy tickets, and some for me mates too, 'cos don't you know who I am) - is?
    Cassidy there when Mathieson bawled out the Richmond F.C President - for having the "nerve" to invite Abbott too - that day. "What is HE doing here" yelled Mathieson, glowering. Abbott invited , as Opposition Leader. Tim Mathieson, Cassidy in tow,- as what?

Perhaps sunning himself on the Riviera - courtesy Ms. Gillard's huge post PM salary - perhaps?

Yes, that romance has gone VERY quiet. None of our business? Well, it was him who constantly made sure he was right in everyone's spotlight - when SHE was our "loved" (or loathed) leader.

Even to his gauche inappropriate inspectings of guards of honor. Which Asians leaders and diplomats must still be killing thmeselves laughing about. Which, (had it been Mrs. Abbott making this gross faux pax) the Left would STILL be dragging "it" up.

Yes, where IS he? And what is he doing - in the "give us our daily bread" department? Supposed we're allowed to wonder? We of the taxpayer largesse.
    Last edited by iron mike: 07/07/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.