BOT 0.00% 22.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Didn't mean to come across that way at all.I should have...

1. 4,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Didn't mean to come across that way at all.

I should have explained that given the pipeline Botanix has, our market cap is laughable in comparison.

Sofdra has done the trials and the data has passed with flying colours.

Sofdra is already selling in overseas markets, with strong uptake in Japan and expansion into Asia.

Sofdra is de-risked with a pending FDA approval and a CRL that has clearly explained the only issue was packaging and labelling.

The FDA approval of Sofdra in the USA will allow Botanix to keep the majority of income it's received, thanks to the foresight of management paying out any future royalties.

Upon FDA approval from the presentation I saw from the Euroz health conference, management is aiming at the TGA here and then South America short term, with expansion across several markets to come.

I haven't even mentioned the incredible pipeline with BTX 1503 and BTX 1801, both game changers in their own right with strong solid data to support their development into phase 3 studies. BTX1801 also has fast track designation for it's own development.

Permetrex is also consistently forgotten about. That has so much value alone that the market has missed.

So, comparatively to MSB, is this really worth less than what MSB is worth as we speak?

I don't think so and management knows it.

This company has already changed my life financially and I'm sure it will change the lives of money who continue through this wonderful journey we have found ourselves on.

Have a cracking weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $556.8K 2.564M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 188599 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ 1397313
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.