BOT 1.79% 27.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Interesting analysis @aaragon, thank you for sharing - I'll add...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Interesting analysis @aaragon, thank you for sharing - I'll add a few thoughts personally, if you don't mind. Adding on to analysis that I've recently performed myself (quoted earlier in this thread by @FAnotTA on 12th October from his observations on TradingView), I agree with your blue and green zone areas of support, but would have to personally say that the yellow and red zones are not areas for further purchases from a momentum trading perspective (only from a value perspective and a long-term hold perspective - you could be stuck here for years in BHP mode - "buy, hope and pray"). There would need to be evidence of the bulls being back in control at that stage (including instos) and, this would need to be seen around the green zone, at the very least. As stated on TradingView, my personal stop loss for this trade would be around the low of the recent gap-down on 26th September (i.e.: below the low of $0.115), observing how the market reacts around this point. Any trades below that area would be a break of the current trading range from a technical analysis perspective and would require careful monitoring.

Having said that, I'd like for this trade to work out and be able to hold this long-term as I see good merits in the company. However, as with any company, a failure in the share price below well-established support levels indicates underlying issues with company performance and would be a signal to exit (perhaps until the share price rectifies itself, or perhaps never to return depending on future share price performance). So, over to you BOT, board of directors, and shareholders - your call. What's to the future of the company? Are you willing to support, or dump?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $433.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $1.828M 6.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1238357 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 31084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ 3100791
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.