BOT 1.79% 27.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hi @FAnotTA, I'm a fellow shareholder just like you and have no...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi @FAnotTA, I'm a fellow shareholder just like you and have no benefit from downramping whatsoever. All comments made above have been completely from a technical analysis perspective and noting that momentum has now waned (which happened after my own recent entry, unfortunately - hey, these things happen - it's part of trading). As noted, any further purchases below the levels noted by @aaragon's analysis would be from a value aspect or a long-term perspective now. I'm a momentum trader and refuse to have my money parked in companies that are drifting aimlessly - I'm happy to be transparent in that fashion, pure and simple.

Like I said, I see good merits in the company, but where is the share price performance at the present time? This is concerning right now - let's face facts. If bulls don't regain control in the near future, this share price performance does have the potential (and I'll repeat the word - 'potential') to fall beneath support areas. That's just pure technical analysis at play, nothing more. I can't change the text books @FAnotTA. Set stops and move on if the trade fails, sleep well at night. I've said my piece, have a terrific day, let's all see how this unfolds - hopefully many patients will benefit from the company's efforts, which, after all, is the company's mission that we're all aiming to support along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $433.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $1.828M 6.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1238357 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 31084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ 3100791
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.