GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

...Congrats to the Brits on a welcome Step to...

1. 214 Posts.
    ...Congrats to the Brits on a welcome Step to Freedom.................

I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail..........Yes I would, if I could, I surely would
    I'd rather be a hammer than a nail...........Yes I would, if I only could, I surely would

Away, I'd rather sail away..................Like a swan that's here and gone
    A man gets tied up to the ground......He gives the world it's saddest sound.......Its saddest sound

I'd rather be a forest than a street.................Yes I would, if I could, I surely would
    I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet...Yes I would, if I only could, I surely would (Simon & Garfunckle)

A snail, slow and stuck on the ground where-as a sparrow is fleet and free to fly where-ever it wants.
    A hammer being the strength to build where-as a nail gets put into one place, never going anywhere else.

Swans symbolize people who are very rare, able just to 'swim away'.
    Most people are either oppressed or oppressors. But oppressors are not really free, being themselves locked to the unending occupation of persecuting their victims (or society) which serves to erode their own being. They cannot disengage lest their captives escape (or revolt) so having forged lifetimes of chains for others to wear, they also chain themselves to the lifelong task of oppression.
    The real winners are the swans.

Tied up to the ground = religious freedom in as being "tied up to the cross, or crucified".

A forest than a street, where one can grow and expand rather be laid out and trampled upon continuously.
    This being reinforced by feeling "the earth beneath my feet."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.