AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I find it telling that George Rogers is now featured on the...

1. 2,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I find it telling that George Rogers is now featured on the Avanco website. He has been retained to facilitate finance arrangements and advise management to get the correct structures in place.

George presented last month at the Global Mining Conference and provided some insights into the current landscape for funding mining operations. He is clearly well experienced and should provide shareholders with some confidence that what every the financing arrangements are, they will be competitive and appropriate.  

Note that hat he says "good names on the register have more impact than you might imagine".

Also, " I have a career in mining projects and have never had a loan loss or had to enforce security".

we can speculate all we like on HC but at the end of the day, this project finance will be completed on commercial terms based on the strengths of the project and the fact we have somebody like George driving it.

http://www.global-mining-finance.com/gmf-autumn/pdfs/Presentations2014/Rockface.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.