AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Yes TP is starting to assemble a very experienced professional...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Yes TP is starting to assemble a very experienced professional team around him, after reading that PGfin I would think that finance will not be a problem with the likes of George Rojers helping to finalise and negotiate best terms for AVB.

We have no way of knowing but my guess is there will be plenty of willing lenders who want to be in on this deal,
    Especially with the fact of them knowing that Blackrock have just approved 12 million with extensive DD done by top professionals, we have been told they are well advanced with finance negotiations, so theres no reason to doubt this IMO

Antas is also a simple open pit design, with what sounds like reasonably simple refining techniques from reading anns, we are told it will produce a high quality low cost end product , which im sure would make the story even more compelling, we don't know but like I said my guess is there will be many wanting to take a slice of finance package with relatively low risk and backed by big players.
    The more I read the anns and whats been achieved over the last 3 months in particular, theres no reason to believe that the next 3 months will be even more action packed with commencement of drilling and new Antas mine being built.
    This is a great build up from here to Christmas, feels good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.