BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

"I think you have finally swung me into your camp GZ. sigh....

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    "I think you have finally swung me into your camp GZ. sigh. "

that was not my intent, speccy. In fact i did not intend to influence anyone.
    I've just been manifesting my total abject depression by bleating out loud..

re "Its barely going to allow CAS to keep drilling and producing at Posse for more than a quarter if we go by recent cash burn rates. "....just maybe admin costs and wages should be cut. Even successful companies like like Mincor had personel take voluntary pay cuts in hard times..and still paid the annual dividend to holders. How's that for responsible management? Whereas our highly paid guys live well as everything goes to Shiite.

re "I cannot even understand how he can take up the $1 million mentioned in the placement. It would breach the 20% cap rule."

I'm certain that he has the right to participate in an SPP same as any other holder, and that an annual "creep" is allowed whereby he can increase his holding beyond 20%.....if he wants to.
    If your calcs are right, and we will need a CR every quarter, he would be mad to due to excess dilution.

It will take too long (and be too costly) for them to do anything with Borborema and Juruena, so selling them may indeed be the best bet.....and use the proceeds to open a chain of fast food shops throughout Brazil.
    "'ola, 'ola, get your Crusader-fried chicken here...."

Posse? We'll read about it in the quarterly due in a few weeks, as to how that's performing...

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.