TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Brazilian OTT business will be a big success

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I was the first one called it's regulation issues caused the TH and proved to be the case.
    what happened in the background in Brazil was actually much more exciting than stated in the company anns.

TV2U's Brazilian partners are more excited about the future than ever due to recent content acquisition and changes to the TV2U's team in Brazil.
    My contact said I quote 'coisas agora realmente é acontecendo!'

He told me, SLIM PACK has the content and authorization  that packers demanded in Brazil!! Don't ask me what 'packers' means. They are so critical for distribution of services. Now that TV2U solved the regulation issue so he has all the reasons to believe things will happen very fast. I believe that means more ISPs come on board, full marketing campaign launch, and subscriber figures come in. If you want to invest in TV2U, then now is the time!! While many of us still think it's a setback in Brazil , I believe there has never be a better time in TV2U's history than now because success is so close.

what made things better was the departure of Cláudio lessa and his wife Eveline (no disrespect.). They were 'hindering' the process in Brazil. Now they have been replaced by Daniel Oda and Newton Suzuki!!! Two very capable men will make you and me rich.

I know TV2U has not announced the team changes so check with Nick, by all means. I could be wrong but I trust the information I got.

So, be patient and you will be rewarded.

Disclaimer. The information provided are for general information only and should not be taken as investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.