SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

VH, I think I have considered these but atm think the current...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    VH, I think I have considered these but atm think the current state situation and opinion on MC to EV is where the real value is.

A SWD well may have good return if servicing the field and water disposal costs increase, I am not sure on economics but probably worth having a look at. I'm confident that the company would have a considered view though.

Others:
    1. Agree, A change from drilling to secure acreage to concentrating on payback is a positive. Any free cash from existing wells can be used to fund growth.
    2. I hope OP stays where it is. The good companies will do well and opportunities to grow through acquisition will increase.
    3. The debt isn't huge and interest currently covered imo. Any OP or volume increase should generate cash. What mgt do with the cash is then important
    4. JV is probably mutually beneficial and helps all partners spread the risk and funding requirements. I haven't looked at the other companies other than through the production reports so can't add much to this.
    Possibly the 10Q will provide more detail on these considerations, mainly wrt bank
    All opinion only
    Bw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.