SBR 0.00% 1.9¢ sabre resources limited

brief update

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Greetings fellow SBR'ers !
    As I am prone to do , I had a chat with the Company yesterday to get some sense of where we are up to at the moment .
    A helpful chat with some takeaways , which are always reflected under the heading of "What I thought I heard" .LOL

THE TEAM ...key members currently on-site @ Guchab .I didn't get down to ask the detail as to what they were having for lunch ,but I imagine they are taking a peak at the activity mentioned below !! ...and that is generally good news , from my experience .

CONTRACT DRILL ...is back in work D.Drilling ~ the Pad 5 area ...my recall (?) is that it is fan drilling in the Guchab Valley ...I'm uncertain as to whether it is extensional work , or ,completing work at an existing pad .

SBR DRILL ...someone previously reported that it had broken down in the lead up to Christmas ?? ....now fully repaired and operational .It is to return to work in drilling out our resource down the Guchab Valley .
    I got the impression that it's operation may be expediently (quickly) tested elsewhere b4 it is returned to the Guchab Valley ....as access to the valley area is difficult and makes it difficult to do further tweaking , if required .
    THINKING OUT LOUD : Iron Hat ....too hard to access ; Nehlen ...too far away ; Schlangental ....close-by ; flat/easy access ??? They didn't say , but that is my guess .

RELATIONSHIPS---Kombat ....I got the impression that there is some enthusiasm to continue to foster good relations on behalf of both Parties .

Apologies ,not a lot , but I ended the conversation feeling better about our prospects for 2014 than b4 the call , and that is always a positive .
    So some progress , and just maybe 2014 will bring some relief to the SBR'ers .
    Meanwhile , I notice that Zinc is getting a lot of Press / Broker coverage as emerging as the hot resource metal of the moment ....maybe Border will get raise her skirt yet .
    Hope that helps
    GLTA
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.111M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 446014 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 194063 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.