SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I have silently been watching this stock, and holding a sizeable...

1. 34 Posts.
    I have silently been watching this stock, and holding a sizeable parcel, for over 9 months now. I actually discovered this stock by searching most discussed stocks on HotCopper.

One thing I have noted on this forum is that this stock always surprises. When we expect it to rise it does not and when we least expect it - it goes crazy! Also another observation. When traders start getting anxious and impatient and the downramping begins - the stock rises. When the ambitious and overconfident traders/investors start getting excited about possible future announcements and start making predictions about where the stock may be in 24 hours, 1 week etc etc the stock does the opposite and retraces to a lower level. When we start hearing annoying comments like "Get on board the SSN train is leaving the station" well then I know the stock is going nowhere.

I am by no means a "skilled" or experienced trader. I have been very lucky to stumble across SSN. It has changed my life. One day I will analyse each post on HotCopper for SSN and create a chart showing the inverse relationship between short term sentiment of each post to share price. It just goes to show that we should never follow the pack when it comes to share trading. This is my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.