BRL 2.94% 87.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

hi 370830, tbh, if i lose in a trade, id always just sell out. i...

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    hi 370830, tbh, if i lose in a trade, id always just sell out. i have enough winners to mitigate my losses. and last week i lost a lot, but i never try and hold for short term. made that mistake a few time and to me its a waste of capital. always try set stop losses before you enter! nonetheless i have taken a quick look at the chart. 0.015 historic resistance, if it can make a move above 0.017 and hold there for a day. i see a cup and handle happening with a price target of 0.019/0.02 (conservative). But thats in an ideal circumstance - since cup and handles are usually a continuation trend upwards. prior to that this share was pretty flat.

that supply on the 31st means people are happy to offload near that 1.6/1.7 level. seems as though the candlesticks arent good at analysing microcaps like this, soo ive refrained from using it, but that inverted hammer at the top isnt a too good of a sign, especially if volume drops off, i would set my stop loss at around 1.3ish. Id feel more comfortable if the MacD crosses early next week. and the volume stays around the 3-5 mill level

hope this helps you somewhat! best of luck. and if @gamefisherman is here, im sure this stock has good fundamentals. i know that bloke from another share, and he is quality.

if you have need any other help for charts id be happy to help, but since i have a uni timetable now, and I want to stick to being a good student doctor, i have decided to give trading a break. i always check shares a few times a week, and of course check hotcopper for fun. and i love helping others out, so if anyone needs any charts just give me a tag. best of luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $167.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 87.5¢ 85.5¢ $29.14K 33.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3834 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 8491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.