POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Buddy and Major US Retailer.

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Hope you are all having a great weekend.

I had another look at the BUD presentation again and "Major US Retailer" caught my eyes.

And then, look at their Board of Advisors.

Sears the fifth-largest American department store company by sales as of October 2013 (behind Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Home Depot), and it is the twelfth-largest retailer in the country overall. It's annual revenue for 2014 is $31bn.

There are two ways I look at it on how BUDDY could help SEARS with this innovative expansion.

1) Applying IoT in Retail.

2) Sears selling Internet of Things appliances in their Connected Solutions Flagship store that is being progressively rolled out to hundreds of their location NATIONWIDE. I could see this as a partnership between SEARS and BUDDY where SEARS will be selling the IoT appliances and BUDDY will be managing the data of their customers.

Some links to understand more about Sears and Connected Solutions.

SEARS UNVEILS CONNECTED SOLUTIONS FLAGSHIP AND IS EXPANDING ASSORTMENT TO HUNDREDS OF LOCATIONS NATIONWIDE AND ONLINE

Sears opens new high-tech home showroom as it goes all-in on connected homes

Sears Brings Connected Living To Life With New Connected Solutions(SM) Shops Powered By Shop Your Way™

Apologies for the long post, especially for the weekend but I was too excited to wait for Monday so thought I'd share it with my fellow BUDDYs here.

All still very early to say but I see huge potential here. Food for thought

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.