The last example there was of a run down dump that was expected...

1. 3,140 Posts.
    The last example there was of a run down dump that was expected to fetch $2.5 mill (with a reserve of $2.7 mill) yet it hit $4.5 mill. So if valuer told the owners in 2015 to expect $2.5 mill then what do you think he would have valued it at in 2103? $2 mill? I would call that double in every instance.

Jeezus I feel like some of the dumbest people in the world are attracted to this forum.

As for rare I can only quote examples from the press. And there are plenty more if you want them but I thought 5 was enough. If I told you they I had some of my properties valued in 2013 and then then they sold for more than double that in 2015 would you believe that. It is true but but it only my word. So I found some examples from the press.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that these sort of massive rises in value in Sydney and Melbourne are sustainable? Read the article about the Chinese for a little perspective.

Anyway I don't know what you or SL's point is. Refuting dozens of articles and professional opinions from a wide variety of publications seems to me a little crazy. You're not a Scientologist are you?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.