Jeez anyone with any common sense of access to real statistics...

1. 3,140 Posts.
    Jeez anyone with any common sense of access to real statistics (not the shite you read in Domain) knows that housing is peaking in Sydney and Melbourne in 2015 and going backward in every other city. I put my money where my mouth is and sold the last of my portfolio this year and I intend to buy at least a couple back for half the price in 2 years. Find a Chinese buyer and dump while you still can. This is a once in lifetime opportunity. At some stage soon the music is gonna stop.

Ask anyone in Perth whether they should have sold at the peak last year or held on. Stock levels are 50% higher than they were a year ago and there is a Mexican stand off btn buyers and sellers. Conservative estimates are saying that a house bought in Perth for $1 mill a year ago is fetching $850K now. That's if the seller is lucky - mostly he's getting offers of $750K and holding out for the big bounce.

Do a little research people and post some facts. Who gives a sheet if housing goes up or down - you can make money in both situations if you call it correctly

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.