You know pintohoo With the public facilities and stuff we do now...

1. 17,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    You know pintohoo With the public facilities and stuff we do now days we could have created another country just with the refugees .

They could create a new country but unlike what you have said we most likely wouldn't let them die .

But yeh if christmas island was the new paradise so be it . To be truthful it looks like not a bad place . Almost everyone's dream live the idle life of an island somewhere in the pacific .People live on Naru and have done all their life without knowing or caring to live elsewhere .

The key point is being safe in life and what ever you do . I give full support to any government that allows people to live a safe life .If given one and they reject it i wonder why one gift should be another gift to maybe a worse life . And that would be ours .

We cant provide a safer life than they get now on an island and we are a country at war . If they want choose less safety than all we have provided i have no sympathy only apathy .

Im in agreeance if the country goes to war we have responsibility to refugees . After providing safe haven we have no more ./ As they are showing its there own lives we just give them a chance . Not be in our lives but get out of the one they also choose not to fight .

As pacifists . Its the only true refugee

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.