Burgled, page-4

1. 17,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Mogga I did have a dog for a long time, sadly she left for the eternal hunting grounds 3 years ago. Dogs are wonderful companions, she would have been pretty aggressive (Kerry-Blue terrier).
    I am o.k. now, just posted it as a cautionary tale, particularly for the tidy ones amongst us who put everything in its place, thus making it easy for burglars.
    I actually still have the 'matrimonial' bed - thinking of having an oblong pillow-shaped thingy next to me, so it looks like another person - and I'll move to the far side of the bed.
    I have also hung on to this beautiful large bush block forever and this has put the full-stop to this kind of thinking; it is going and make place for safer city accommodation.
    Two days ago there was an indication of activity at the perimeter of my backyard; an area of grass was flattened, as if a large animal or two had been resting.
    Strangely, I have had a number of slightly 'off' things happen to me over the last 4 weeks or so - hope this bad spell is over.
    Thanks Golden6 for the phone call - much appreciated!!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.