butt - be happy with the one you have, page-6

1. 80,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Look at the most attractive sexy women in the world and you will find that most of them have slim figures.

Cute bums and big breasts are fine for a one night stand but for lifelong beauty and outright appeal they are un-necessary, so women who have some sort of need for this constant appeal to change go to a therapist first"

sorry kingpins, my misunderstanding - I didn't realise you were speaking about personality.

I agree 100% with you. I have always been attracted to the 'person' - in fact many times I have noticed very sexy women (physically) and then on meeting them as soon as they opened their mouth, they lost me, utterly and completely. Even when they were more than interested in me.
    I have also found the complete opposite having seen women who physically I would have only noticed on a zebra crossing in headlights - but, when I met them found them to be the most fascinating and attractive people.

Which brings to mind sexual attraction. I have noticed that it has absolutely bugger all to do with looks and certainly has zero to do with if someone is very good at sex.

Sure the initial attraction is sometimes visibly physical - but more often than not, no.

Sexual attraction, sexy and good at sex to me add up to attitude. And, one either has it or hasn't.

Looks are a very funny thing to study.

One thing I have noticed lately is that the 'thigh gap' has been in the news.

Interesting thing, the thigh gap - many look fantastic when the have clothes on - say knickers and a top or bikini -- but, most thigh gappers when naked are more like some desert near death starvation statistic, at least to my eye.

One of the humans that fascinates me is Amanda Peet, she was in 'The whole 10 yards' and 'The whole 9 yards'.

I think she is great - as sexy as hell when she plays it ----------- and looks hot in clothes, but, boy, that girl should not get naked. It's a funny thing, she has all the right bits in the right places, but, the carriage stuffs it up completely.

It would be interesting to know her.

Have a great sunday

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.