SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi team, still holding on to my shares and am pleased to see the...

1. 26 Posts.
    Hi team, still holding on to my shares and am pleased to see the trend reverse and start the long road back to the good days of 23c. I went over the march qtly today trying to work out reasons for the sudden increase in trading volumes in the US and the 14 percent increase over two trading days. It was also a good chance to review the cash levels and what the plans might look like with the sale of Roosevelt at the end of July. I am not sure why things have turned around over the lat couple of days and my buddy (fellow Ssn holder) thinksit is due to the oil price but I disagree so I thought I would throw some ideas up for discussion
    1. A possible farmin agreement on American Eagle or Bluff Federal
    2. Some oil shows from drilling in N S
    3. Rig moving into position on the Forfar prospect in Sth Prairie
    4. We are finally seeing a change in sentiment
    I reckon it is a famin partner for hawk springs which would be good news indeed but I am just speculating here so who knows. Fact is the volumes in the US have been 2 million shares over 2 days and price up 14 PC? That's about 3 to 4 times avge volume over two days??
    Anyway some ideas to thrash around while we wait for oil and some / any news from the boss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.