BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

I will be holding on and probably jumping in soon again. My...

1. 49 Posts.
    I will be holding on and probably jumping in soon again. My opinion is that gold will continue to climb this year, it was climbing before the geopolitical stuff of the last few weeks and will continue to do so.

I for one don't have a problem with the share price falling "if" the POG drops or if the fundamentals of the business weakens..but for the last few months gold has been on the march, management seems to be doing a good job with cost controls, the fundamentals seem strong..but as soon as there was some momentum in the price it was beaten down. Fine, I understand that there are sophisticated traders that make a living out of doing this, but the systematic way this occurred and the volume at which it occurred day after day was /is manipulation in my mind..and I will be lodging a complaint with ASIC. Can you imagine if this occurred to one of the banks... the protected species that they are.

So if you feel there has been manipulation let ASIC know about it, the contact details have been posted previously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.