AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

C.A.S.H Competition

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    To all AVB interested parties. I have some good news.

The LARF committee have convened and given the go ahead* for a competition in 2015 and beyond. The purpose of this post is informational only. NO entries for the competition will be accepted prior to 1st January 2015, no exceptions please.

Firstly the LARF committee wanted to make mention of the three LARF competition winners of this year, winner XEROF and runners up ARCHER and FREEHOLD. I am sure everyone hopes they will again test their skills in the upcoming competition. To give folk a chance to contemplate things over the holiday break the committee have decided to provide the following information :-

The C.A.S.H Competition will be awarded to the accepted entrant who is closest to the AC, this will be a day date (no am/pm) published by the LARF committee following confirmation of the facts (content, delivery, acceptance etc) as deemed acceptable by the LARF committee, no correspondence entered into.

The C.A.S.H competition will be adjudicated by the LARF committee and all rulings by that committee are God like and beyond objections. The LARF committee will use the LARF Co ordinator (me ) as it's agent.

The competition will be know as the C.A.S.H Competition, standing for Concentrate-At-Smelter-Horaay. The LARF committee will provide further details on the specifics regarding the Acceptable Date (AC) to adjudicate the C.A.S.H Competition winner and two runners up.

Entries to the competition will close 28th February 2015 when a final entry list will be posted.

Apart from the obvious world kudos bestowed upon the C.A.S.H Competition winner and runners up, each will receive a sash on the podium and much admiration from fellow posters.

As a measure of the acceptance* or otherwise of such a competition, please use the TU as appropriate.

Best regards.

LARF Co ordinator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.