MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

CAD takeover

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    After doing a fair bit of research recently on CAD and Keith Bowker I stumbled across quite a bit of information that leads me to think CAD are about to be taken over. First let me point out a few facts:

- CAD have recently dispensed with secretary Keith Bowker
    - Keith Bowker was previously a director of MRD
    - CAD replaced Keith Bowker with new secretary Jonathon Busing
    - Jonathon Busing is also currently the secretary of.... You guessed it.... MRD

now here is where it gets interesting. MRD went into a trading halt approx 4weeks ago pending an acquisition of another company. The trading halt has been extended and extended while MRD could finalise terms and more specifically, clarify with the ASX the technical wording for the announcement. As we know CAD have been in hot water with the ASX and as our court cases have been adjourned, so have MRD'S trading halts. Now CAD released an announcement this week saying their court case has been adjourned to January 30th, shortly followed by an MRD announcement that their acquisition should be announced on January 31st..

Now this is all IMHO and I know a few other posters have speculated this on other pages but I'm just wondering what would this mean to us CAD holders if this were to happen? Can any give any details of a previous situation they have been through? Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $50.50K 25.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3172341 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55199300 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 23989197
Last updated 15.49pm 08/05/2024 ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.