NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Calling All NXR Shareholders......Your Attention Please!

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 3,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The purpose of this thread is to encourage all shareholders to make contact with LGS and register contact details with him. In the Survey that he conducted a few months ago there were 82 respondents and yet he only received about 30 peoples contact details when he asked for people to register their details so that we can have an independent group of NXR Shareholders outside of HC that can work together with those who share a desire for  the best outcome for shareholders , and not what seems their own agenda. Promises were made to make contact and maintain contact with all previous parties. Shareholders are not receiving this promised contact and attempts to contact management are being ignored. This has been a huge red flag to everyone and it appears that there is an alternate agenda here that is not in our best interests.
    We are getting to the point where acting as a united group will improve our situation and chances to see the company move in a direction which will give us the best return. Please read lgs's last 3 or 4 posts around the 13-16 August and the general picture will become clearer that more shareholder influence will enable control of a very valuable technology. We believe that this is the only way forward and the only way to prevent this tech being sent overseas and the only way WE will benefit fully from it or even getting our money back.
    So please check in with lgs so our collective strength can be gauged… this is VERY important as we don't want to get into a situation where we are not able to bring to bear enough shareholders votes to make the structural changes that we need to make sure that this technology is not siphoned off somewhere where WE will not benefit.
    If there are any who are reluctant to contact lgs because they don't know who he is I can only offer what I know of him. I have been talking to him about this matter now for about as long as we have been in this bizarre situation. I initiated contact with him because I was worried about my investment here in NXR.  He is loyal to his sources and he is a JP , he has developed land subdivisions, Private Estates , and chaired a number of Body Corporates both commercial and residential. Also he has acted for a number of international companies . so any information that you wish to keep confidential will remain so.
    He has my total confidence in this matter and many other respected HC posters hold the same view.
    Also if you know of any other shareholders who are not HC members please encourage them to make contact as well as this is our only chance to act as a strong united group. I have been told that 5 of the top 20 have made contact so we can make a difference if we make the effort.

There are lots of things happening in the background and we are nearing the pointy end of this so please lets get together on this as we want to be diners NOT the dinner if you know what I mean….
    lgs only wants a successful outcome here for all of us longsuffering shareholders …..he has put a lot of time, effort and research into this and he does not want it to slip out of our hands. He has been in NXR since the early days of the companies foray into this technology and he is here for the long run and will be working hard to get a successful outcome. I know he responds to every email which is a lot more than can be said for the current board.
    So please contact him and give him some indication of
    your holdings and how you can be contacted as this is serious and time is of the essence.

lgs can be reached via email at [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.