GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Calm

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Gents,

All my opinion / talking to Joe / talking to China participants regularly

Macro: For the next 7 years any type / quality of lithium will be in high demand. This is reflected in buyers accepting lower grade lithium spec from a variety of sources.

GXY is widely considered as having a terrific management team and the best capability to develop and manage large lithium projects as compared to all other lithium companies. From my perspective if you were going to back a team to manage a lithium company, it would be the team at GXY.

It's my view that GXY (and all lithium stocks with liquidity) are being unfairly manipulated in the current environment leading to undue volatility in sector share prices. This in turn, affects the confidence of institutional investors to make long term strategic investments in the sector.

The SDV Brine project has been described by other lithium expert as one of the "best" - financial opportunity / quality of resource and time to market.

This is a short term event. you are seeing with the market price.

Look at PLS - it was pushed to 44c then bounced 20% in one day back to 52c.

The short positions were put on 7 days prior to the Macquarie Bank report. It is not to say they released the report to short or support someone else's short but the timing is very coincidental....

Please note the Mac Bank associate can not even spell associate in his title...

image.jpeg

This may lead one to question his attention to detail....

Guys do what is right for your individual circumstances.

I do not have a crystal ball but I am extremely bullish on the lithium sector and particularly on companies with terrific management teams.

Best Wishes,
    Super Ninja

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.