KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Can Charles Hunting help solve the mystery

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Well no luck so far with the KKL Board not responding to my question.
    Were the Shares " purchased" in Capital Raisings 3 & 4. Paid for?
    Perhaps I should ask someone who was there and had to know the details.
    Charles Hunting, a current KKL Board Member since February 2015, was Executive Chairman of
    Isity Global Pte Ltd, from its inception in May 2015 until the closing of the Acquisition by KKL on the
    19th July 2017.
    It is a requirement in Private Companies in Singapore that the existing Shareholders approve any
    Share Purchases or Share Sales in their Company.
    As Executive Chairman I am sure that Charles Hunting would be aware of the two Shareholders involved,
    140 Foot Ventures(Singapore) Pte Ltd an existing Shareholder in Isity Global Pte Ltd, and part owned by
    Gary Fitzgerald, and Gary Fitzgerald in his own right for Capital Raising 4.
    Charles Hunting should have been aware of Cash coming into the Isity Global Pte Ltd Accounts, and given the published Cash Balances at the 31st December 2016, of $60,000 and the Cash Balance on closing day of the Acquisition 19th July 2017, of $22,000, one would not have to look hard to notice $399,227 coming into the Accounts.
    So far all my efforts to get evidence of payment of $399,227, have failed.
    WILL CHARLES HUNTING REVEAL THE TRUTH?
    With the Rights Issue due for Voting at an E.G.M on the 20th May 2021, it is very important that the
    Kollakorn Corporation Ltd Share Register is ACCURATE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.