SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Absolutely it can, if they find mineralisation that’s economic -...

1. 1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    Absolutely it can, if they find mineralisation that’s economic - it’s just as simple as that. MEI’s initial run, and now VMM’s, was on nice but shallow auger hits in the so called “leached zone”. Which the science said if it’s that rich in what should be a very weathered soil profile then as the drilling goes deeper what had leached out from this zone should enrich the deeper zones. And guess what - it was richer the deeper they went! Vmm are still in the spec early phase, ie, does it go deeper than three metres? The nature of the caldera says it does. But the common thread of the above two companies is early, shallow auger drilling by the private companies that held the leases prior to offloading to the asx listed companies. So far we know that Foxfire Metals have been exploring in Brazil for the best part of a decade, are privately owned but have only handed over one lease (Apui) with known prior drilling so far. I’m merely speculating but the initial Brazilian leases provided had a feeling of satisfying the asx to a degree and not wanting to release the handbrake just yet. That could change in a hurry should they decide to provide additional leases (which we know they have) which have had prior auger or indeed deeper drilling revealing more definitive mineral potential. Again speculation on my part…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.107M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 64125516 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12921283 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 426000
Last updated 14.30pm 13/06/2024 ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.