BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

can someone explain ?, page-15

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    DANHOFF

I think you are basically correct in your assumption about BDR wanting to divorce itself from McQuarrie.
    I was glad when they did even though it may cost them up front but it would have cost them a lot more to stay with the old regime.

I have been saying for a while the shorts seem to be reducing at the same rate as the debt and looked to me like the end of the shorting was aligned with the retirement of debt. Suddenly McQaurrie debt has been retired and there were still a lot of short position left.
    Monday 3 mil short sold
    Tuesday 2 mil short sold and probably will be about 10 mil short sold by the end of the week.
    Currently the ASIC Aggregate short position stands at about 16mil as of the 24Jul but that doesn't take into account this week or last week for that matter as those positions have not be retired. So the short position could be all but gone in a couple of weeks. Im of the opinion the SP will be held where it is until whoever has offloaded those shorts. You only have to look at the massive buying and the SP is being held exactly where it is. COINCIDENCE ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.