Crom Valen,I don't hate Ukranians at all.I hate what Nationalism...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Crom Valen,

I don't hate Ukranians at all.
    I hate what Nationalism has done to their country and I would further add that the US Foreign Policy which is anti-Russia was completely at fault.

You may wonder how I can blame them.

The US controls the Hegemony of the World and unless you play ball with them they will use every trick in the book to destroy your country.

This latest stint was provoked through the Biden Administration and the Military War Machine Mongers.

Yes!

I do hate US Foreign Policy for the millions of people that have died as cannon fodder and countries that have been decimated and destroyed over the years through this barbaric policy of divide and conquer using Proxy wars.

I do want to see the collapse of the hegemony.

Also I would be more than happy for Australia to distance itself from the US.

Unfortunately, I doubt that will happen.
    Everyone is in the US pocket of fairy money for the taking.

You do realize that Australia in all likelihood will be facing of with China in a few years helping Taiwan.
    Sure, the US will provide us the necessary equipment as they have done and continue to do for NATO and Ukraine.

In other words, it will be another proxy war.
    China won't bother attacking Pine Gap or any US military bases.
    It doesn't need to.

If it spilled into Australian Territory, the only thing we will have will be the well wishers from afar.

People need to wake up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.