SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Thks Woody, a good crosscheck when March Qtr is out will be to...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thks Woody, a good crosscheck when March Qtr is out will be to adjust for price and compare result to last years June & Sept qtrs which were imo a turning point for SSN however OP and market sentiment have hidden some good progress made unfortunately. I am sure though that TB has forgotten more about this stuff than I will ever know.

The low OP helps identify the stronger coy's and low sentiment for O&G means time is on our side in doing the analysis. Alternatively volume is a good indicator but I think currently SP is a poor indicator either way + or -, and with such small volumes is more likely to reflect individuals personal cash requirement and frustration as we watch the other sectors getting the attention.

On the costs I found a good article on flaring (see:Is Bakken flaring finally winding down? ) I think most of the gas on new wells is flared currently whilst facilities put in place but a good broader opportunity exists for someone to come up with a solution and realise value from otherwise lost production. It's not a lot of money but in these times eliminating/reducing waste are imprrtant and every $ counts imo. The blue is from the montly NDIC prodn reports and the orange is my calc's based on NRI.
    Cheers

Gas Flared.jpg
    Last edited by Rob79: 05/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.