CAY 5.33% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

CAY Annual meeting resolutions your thoughts ?

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Please help me with my perspective here, as this does not sound right.
    Comvince me otherwise.

The CAY management team just put out the resolutions for the AGM and they seam to be grossly excessive considering where we are at this time in the share price, I am all for paying performance bonuses for actual performance, and this bus has only been going backwards.

Resolutions 11-16 ? what has management done to deserve this bonus, Do they look at the current share price which is reflective of how they are doing as a board? All I am seeing is diminishing share price and no amount of resource upgrade or joint venture seems to get the SP moving.

As a smaller investor over the past 2 years I don't get the benefit of sophisticated investors offers of 10c.

Resolution 17, how can the board justify a 25% increase in pay! what have they done to deserve this, when investors are likely in the red unless were able to average down significantly, I'm certainly not seeing 25% profits in my investment. let's see this up and over 20c and I may be more conducive to the idea.

I'm hoping management can pull a rabbit out of the hat before the AGM otherwise I can't see the justification for the exorbitant bonuses for zero share price performance.
    I'm only a small fish but far suck of the sauce!

please give me your thoughts before I vote.
    thank you for your time guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $16.16K 227.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102479 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ 31426
Last updated 12.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.