CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

I think that there are a number of Fundamentals at play. Firstly...

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I think that there are a number of Fundamentals at play. Firstly there seems to be a flow on affect after CCL recently announced that they had "bought Australia-based Organic & Raw Trading Co, known for its Mojo brand of kombucha tea, extending its push into healthier drinks. " Source below
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-australias-kombucha-maker-mojo-idUSKCN1LY2KD. This was a clever move by the Company in my opinion, as saavy consumers seem to be looking for a greater range of more "healthier alternatives". Secondly there are rumours that more acquisitions are being considered. Thirdly there has been a drive to push down costs and increase revenue streams. The CEO has a track record in preparing Company's for sale. I do not think that this is the case for CCL at present however I am just an average retailer so whom knows. Finally a clean out of middle management will also help the bottom line. As I said, I am only a mere mortal with a few hunches.

What I also find so Bullish is that CCL has gone ex-dividend and there has been absolutely no signs of any post price weakness.

I would perhaps contact a reputable broker to read up on their "broker coverage reports" for more detailed information. Hope that helps.

In relation to the weekly chart it is already looking strong. Please refer to the weekly chart below, with the last candle representing this weeks trading with one trading day for completion. Paints a strong picture imo and looks Bullish moving forwards.

CCL 4.10.18 Weekly.PNG

Cheers
    GF

Please DYOR as this is not a buy or sell recommendation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.