AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Centro project costs

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    Penalty for commissioning delay

Within 60 months of the initial US$4 million payment, Avanco will aim to commission the Gurupi mine and plant. Any delay in this commissioning milestone will result in a separate project delay fee payable to Jaguar of US$250,000 per six months of delayed period.

This is a very smart clause in the agreement, JAG knew the real deal with Centro.
    How long to the court case to appeal the judgement and then (if successful) how long from reinstatement of the licences to building and commissioning the mine? 1 year - $500,000

https://www.jaguarmining.com/invest...epay-higher-cost-brazilian-debt-facility-and/

Costs of maintaining the mineral rights

AVB has to maintain the mineral licence and that requires ongoing exploration and proving up the resource.
    Kalenn's claim "...the non-continuance of the renewal requirements of said Licenses, processes SEMA-4797/2012 - LP and 4795/2012 - LI, until the conclusion of said Public Civil Action.." was not able to be substantiated and is b/s, normal licence renewal conditions apply,

Costs of litigation

The costs of litigation are ongoing and far higher than the initial estimate based on 4 - 6 months. 3 years?
    Last edited by m0ngy: 25/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.