PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thanks for posting Moreforme and I just watched for the first...

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Thanks for posting Moreforme and I just watched for the first time, so I thought Id share my thoughts.

1. He avoided the elephant in the room - when discussing the capital raise he didn't mention that the SP is now lower than the offer. I don't think it was planned that way (ie the instos getting a larger bite) but rather not well thought through. I'm guessing Platinum prob has a decent say in how that side works and I did chuckle when he said the shareholders were excited (i'll be more excited when the SP is over 24c, then back above 30c).

2. Giving some thought to the Saretpa trial results, I think there is some risk that comes any advanced stage trial, however, remembering the results of the drug "exceeded expectations" in the phase II trial (ann 17/12/19) and there is nothing to suggest otherwise since, we seem to be on fairly safe ground.

3. ANP doesn't have any real competition at this point and he seemed to invite Sarepta and maybe Pfizer to reach out. I'd add to that call - if we partnered with Saretpa and de-risked the trial, the SP would go vertical.

4. He makes a very valid point that the MC for ANP is well below the other Australian based peers with drugs at a similar stage of development.

5. How can you not get excited by the potential results here and from a business point of view, the markets for this drug.

6. Maybe a hypothetical to end it. What do you think would happen to the SP if the MD moved on today? Maybe time for the top 20 to think about that as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $134.7K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99278 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 122500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ 70281
Last updated 15.51pm 07/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.