ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Chairman

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    My question to all Anteo shareholders:

Is Mr Crouch the right Chairman for AnteoTech or are there alternatives?

I am clearly too early as far as the date of the AGM is concerned, but I think that this aspect can certainly be examined and evaluated now, after approx. 2 years in office.

The performance - since he joined - is shown in the chart.- His activities outside AnteoTech are shown.- The cash burn rate is shown.

What is somehow also shown, or not, is the statement that no statement is made.
    According to this scheme, everything would be fine if nothing is heard. Unless you hear something negative, then that would very likely be bad.

My opinion on this: What's the point?

But it obviously appeals to the Chairman.My intention - as a shareholder - is to see a responsible chairman at the head of the board who respects the interests of the shareholders and stands up for them, even if the management strays too far from these basic rules.

He is not in active management, but I still hope and demand that he collects relevant information from the CEO and evaluates it!

In the case of FG, it is not clear (to me) that our Chairman (lawyer) has acted on behalf of Anteo, but I would be happy to be proven wrong.
    (We might not have been able to pay the bill)

In Germany there is a saying that goes: "Butter bei die Fische".I would like to see that at Anteo!If Mr Crouch can't do that, there are others who can.

Maybe you can think out loud and name Mr Andrew Forrest?
    For me, he is one of the most successful businessmen ever, and not just in Australia.

We want to operate worldwide, so we need the people to do it.I don't see them yet!

(The next on my list will be our super KPI - CEO!)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6036/6036298-8b14475f1015c5038c5d30a4df606b60.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.84K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3919030 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1681594 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 728358
Last updated 15.29pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.