I have never said I know and you don't , that is your response ,...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I have never said I know and you don't , that is your response , an assumption .

I was inspired to construct a counseling tool /game called " understanding the truth of the situation " over 30 yrs ago .like a board game for one . The person writes a personal query on a paper which is not read by others .
    # sets of 3 cards are intuitively draw from a pack of cards , with a phrase on it that was given , the first three are placed the top line for the understanding ,the second line is for the truth , and the third relates to the situation .

The effect is very mental, giving the person insights to their mental perceptions /processess relating to question ,.

I just have to listen and sometimes draw their attention to a particular card that they usually try to skip over ,that can trigger a new perception of themselves and their question , that is what i would show to you ,

expanded consciousness beyond the ego personality bondage .

Chills are usually triggered when you think a truth for yourself , just have to hold it if you can ,..Peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.