Charging Lithium batteries.

1. 9,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    My lithium garden charger just stopped working but to be fair it has lasted many years ,i would charge the batteries in the laundry for maybe a couple of hours .
    Considering the explosions as reported on the news my new charger will be in the garage.
    The examples on the news r bad enough but when i think about the new low grades of minerals from various countries china is using to produce these lithium batteries i can only expect these explosions/fires to grow plus the volume of batteries being introduced to the global market.
    The global marxist organisations WEF ,WTO etc don't care about the dirty minerals china is using if they did the would establish a global std for nickel,coal etcIf only Australian coal was used globally it would reduce carbin emissions 30 to 35%.etc other minerals.
    ps old andrew forrest lost approx $800m on 3 nickel mines destined for china battery production because he couldn't compete with other dirty nickel producing global countries.Thats my understanding.
    BHP is contemplation closing its nickel mining with the loss of approx 2500 jobs,again my understanding to Indonesia low grade nickel..
    etc etc
    ps i wonder if a lithoum fire in my garage would effect my vehicle insurance?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.