AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

jacomboroo, not sure about clayton...I made couple posts about...

1. 367 Posts.
    jacomboroo, not sure about clayton...
    I made couple posts about it, and the formation have nice distribution, when compared to spikes. You can read about it more here: http://www.investopedia.com/university/charts/charts3.asp#axzz294QTU3W8

I don't remember the name of the book I was reading on TA where it was mentioned, and I liked the logic behind this formation.

Now is a big question - Will there be any "handle" to the cup. If there is one, then it goes well in line with ewob's chart and channel, as well as, the selling pressure that we are experiencing now between 10.5-12.5 cents (mentioned by some posters here on HC).

If yes the period of the handle should be somewhat 1/3 of the time of the cup (approx).

However, yesterdays performance on the high volume and breaking up so well, + todays respect of the support, somewhere of 9.2-9.8 cents, may leave no chance for the formation.

We had 70+ mill traded within couple days. It is only approx 6%, but there should be only, my wild guess, about 40% to fly around. It is big, but I'm not counting who has stepped in in last 3-6 months (we had been having great news for 6 months now, and I expect even people who was under water been able to keep for 1-2 years, especially when the company is in different shape - too undervalued + exceptional potential short-term).

I don't post often. I had a ride with avb from 2.4-18 cents sold. Then bought back at 11.5 and probably averaged down to 9 cents. And I probably have been reading most of the posts. Thanks to everyone who contributes logical, well explained info. I'm not one of those, as english is not my first language, so probably that is why I dont post much.

GLTA holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.