AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Hi guys I'd like to contribute to the discussion:I'm looking at...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1545/1545416-6a60e703b010d9795d0fb57c910778bb.jpg

Hi guys I'd like to contribute to the discussion:
    I'm looking at AC8 on a weekly time-frame, mainly looking for opportunities when divergences present themselves.
    Over the last few weeks we have seen AC8 drop a large percentage but we are seeing the relative strength index and MACD indicators start to diverge from what the price is doing. Points 1 and 2 on the RSI indicator show a higher low being put in, but looking at the price at point 6 we can see the price made a lower low but with less strength as shown by the indicator. The MACD indicator is also showing a divergence as the histogram at points 3, 4 and 5 are making higher lows while on the same position the price continues to make lower lows at point 6. The volume has also continued to rise which continues to highlight quality points in my mind.
    I believe based on these points that AC8 will make a technical move to the upside and I have begun buying recently with a tight stop loss. I have a current profit target set but I will not disclose that unless I get some friendly discussion about the topic.
    Cheers
    Last edited by jon6105: 12/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.