TON 18.8% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

AU r right Jaded. As i've said before, at key supp/res points...

1. 10,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    AU r right Jaded. As i've said before, at key supp/res points one needs to be cautious buying in on hype as if the manipulation is with evil intent it can have disastrous consequences. DT who have their eyes on the minute charts can afford this risk as any neg indicators and we are out. Today is important for me - i am looking for volume and support/res at these levels. I am already holding and can manage or mitigate the risk. Others buying in now on TA are pure gambling without confirmation. FA holders are irrelevant in this discussion trading ranges will follow the milestone achievement which TON seems to be achieving. However, unlike KNL imo the project is still not de- risked and hence TON will still have immense volatility (Please do not interpret this last statement as me taking a preference of KNL over TON or vice versa and on which has a better resource etc. as I have no idea. Just based on stage of progress). I was supporting you on reality as you operate on the safest TA. Most on this forum would realise that. Some just get emotional and cant differentiate between a TA outcome on a daily basis to FA. Basically SP analysis over business analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.003(18.8%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $11.83K 834.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 319988 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 309719 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 261046
Last updated 10.33am 15/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.