SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

chart

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    Weekly chart looks very bullish even though it's hard to see the same strength on the daily chart.

The daily chart does not tell anything to me because a high volume trader (they call the guy capper but it's not right ) who does not care about the acquisition gains is playing with the sp every day (even with the opening and closing prices).

But that trader can not make much effect on the weekly chart. Therefore that's what I am mainly looking as I am not a trader.

On the weekly chart, we can easily see that the old 17c resistance level is now a strong support line.

The last (light coloured) candle is this week's. The sp is increasing steadily by low volume (this week is dark coloured).

It has done the same low volume when it was increasing from 1.1c to 1.4c. Then 1.4c resistance level was broken up by high volume in one week.

Same high volume happened last week when the 17c resistance level was broken up. Now it's going up on low volume again. That tells me the sp will keep going up till it hits the next resistance level.

I am not sure what is the next resistance level, it might be 2.3c or 4c. The old resistance levels may not be very much relevant because of the acquisition conditions though.

SRT_weekly_20151126.JPG

Daily chart;

SRT_daily_20151126.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19040 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 197024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.