AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Dabull, Apology not accepted unfortunately mate. You see when...

1. 63 Posts.
    Dabull,
    Apology not accepted unfortunately mate. You see when someone puts themselves out there asking for constructive feedback, the last thing they need is to be shot down and made fun of by someone for trying. This is the reason many others like me don't bother posting and asking for help - and the reason I don't think I'll bother again either which is pretty sad to say the least.
    The saddest part is, I have now been through as many of your previous posts as I could be bothered going through, believing from the way you speak that I must be able to learn an awful lot from you.
    Unfortunately, from what I can see, those of your posts that are longer than two words have been called loads of rubbish, ill informed etc.
    there's even one where you are praising someone for posting a charts high, low and fib extension levels - saying they must be a seasoned investor to have come up with this information! Was that you trying to shoot someone else down as well? Or are fibs beyond your level?
    I'm sorry mate, but people like you are the reason newbies like me feel too embarrassed to post most of the time. That's a real shame because from what I can see, my first chart post was more constructive, helpful and informative than all of your posts put together by the looks.
    Good luck
    I'm out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $21.37K 2.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 14275216 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 307499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 12862
Last updated 15.54pm 15/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.