GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-12793

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    Yep, Take your point, but one poster just seemed to lose it - not you - and went from reasoned complaint and concern to total SP destruction. The concerns expressed from many were genuine and not without justification, I accept, BUT there is a time and a way to do this, and a day before the shorter's mid month attack on a public forum read by people to gauge sentiment, during traditionally the hardest month of the year, when the current CEO is going anyway, and the month for shipping is not yet finished is not the greatest timing or location. As one guest keeps reminding us - sentiment drives short term pricing and if ever there was a time not to publicly blast away non-stop this was the time.

I just think that was a very impressive collective shooting off of our own feet. And if you think it didn't matters - well I wasn't going to trade GXY today because it was too close to the edge - but after that performance on the weekend I did - just to reduce my risk. So some of that sell down came from me -who would not even have been trading GXY (even with the PLS announcement) but for that mess on the weekend. I had a bunch of other trades organised for today elsewhere - but guess where I spent my time today. Yeah it matters.

Now most of that trade I have now reversed, but not all of it, because if you guys can't play sensibly my risk here is too great. How many others who don't comment here but just read, think the same? We have now broken a key support, and I am disappointed for all LT holders.

Having said that, I don't say you were wrong to be frustrated. I think the BOD is strategically clever, and even medium term tactically clever, but short term (by that I mean with respect to the SP) tactically hopeless, and their management of SP leaves a lot to be desired. All of this could be avoided, but I pretty much agree with every that @airconditioner said.

Please don't start the discussion all over again on this thread. Lets just let it ride. It's the end of day close today that matter now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.